Life is too short to use an ugly pen
What makes this pen so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland and locally sourced wood.
- Gorgeous antique brass and pewter components to match the aesthetic of the wood.
- Personalized with a name to make a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine.
- Also comes packaged in a double wooden flip presentation box made from Maple and rosewood.
Ziricote burl pen
Ziricote is the most dramatic member of the Cordia genus and stands apart from other exotic woods due to it’s unique grain lines that frequently depict spider webbing, marbled swirls, cloud bursts, mountains, valleys and other captivating patterns. The heartwood is reddish brown with irregular chocolate or black streaks that tend to form abstract art within itself. These color tones contrast nicely with the sapwood which ranges from creamy vanilla to golden tan.
This pen is beautiful ! This bog oak is a deep , nearly black color just like I had wanted. I chose the bock nib addition and I am thrilled. I prefer a 1.1 and Steven customized this pen with it for me. Came with nicely made Wooden pen box, a tin for inks, a convertor, a standard nib, and a lovely hand written note.
It is always a pleasure opening up the items I have ordered from Bog and Brass when they arrive in the post. I will definitely be buying from this shop again in the future.
There are no reviews yet.