Life is too short to use an ugly pen
What makes this fountain pen so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland and locally sourced wood.
- Exquisite Jewelers grade Rhodium plated and fitted with a Bock nib.
- Personalized with a name to make a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine.
- Also comes packaged in a wooden flip presentation box.
Luxurious swirled ebonite fountain pen
Ebonite is the world’s first synthetic resin, generated by heat treatment of a mix of natural rubber and sulfur. Ebonite has been used for the holder, barrel, or core of a fountain pen since the 1880s when the fountain pen was invented. Ebonite has superior properties, is acid- and alkaline-resistant, so is not corroded by ink. It features a unique combination of hardness and flexibility, making for excellent grip that combines strength and comfort.