Life is too short to use an ugly pen
What makes this fountain pen so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland and locally sourced wood.
- Sleek gunmetal components to match the aesthetic of the wood and fitted with a Bock nib.
- Personalized with a name to make a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine.
- Also comes packaged in a wooden flip presentation box.
Bethlehem Olive wood fountain pen
Bethlehem olive wood is a material from which many religious, historical, and artistic articles are made. Using the old, unproductive trees an essential process for a healthier growth for the trees and to generate environmental stability. No Tree was damaged or destroyed in the process of harvesting this wood.
Olive Trees grow in many parts of the Holy Land, but the richness and textures of the Bethlehem olive wood are not matched. One of the reasons for that is due to the fact that the oldest olive trees in Holy Land are located in the city of Bethlehem and the older the olive tree is the more grains and textures you will find in her wood.
There are no reviews yet.