Life is too short to use an ugly pen
What makes this pen so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland, and the wood is locally sourced.
- Information sheet about the history of the Irish Bog Oak wood and its creation.
- Knurled grip for extra stability.
- Personalized with a name, so it makes a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine and maxim.
This pen has been handcrafted with a rare material that is no longer in production. This came from the last batch of vintage pen rod that two world-renowned pen restorers had. These rods were made in the le mans area of France 80 to 90 years ago.
The material can be seen on the finest vintage fountain pens of the world, Conway Stewart, Mabie Todd, waterman’s, parker to name but a few.
The bodies are made from cellulose acetate.