Life is too short to use an ugly pen
What makes this fountain pen so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland and locally sourced wood.
- Information sheet about the history of the Irish Bog Oak wood and its creation.
- Exquisite Jewelers grade Rhodium plated and fitted with a Bock nib.
- Personalized with a name to make a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine.
- Also comes packaged in a wooden flip presentation box.
Luxurious Irish bog oak fountain pen
This pen has been handcrafted using the finest materials. Locally sourced Irish Bog Oak is used because in combination with jewelers grade rhodium to create and exquisite pen. No detail has been spared, from the custom finial to the cap band sandwiched between rhodium, Irish Bog Oak is shown here in all its glory. Also, this pen comes with 2 filling options, a standard international ink cartridge and an ink converter to use with your choice of bottled inks. The Bock nib fitted is the best of German craftsmanship and provides a smooth writing experience.