Life is too short to use an ugly pen
What makes this fountain pen so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland and locally sourced wood.
- Information sheet about the history of the Irish Bog Oak wood and its creation.
- Exquisite Jewelers grade Rhodium plated and fitted with a Bock nib.
- Personalized with a name to make a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine.
- Also comes packaged in a wooden flip presentation box.
Luxurious Irish bog oak fountain pen
This pen has been handcrafted using the finest materials. Locally sourced Irish Bog Oak is used because in combination with jewelers grade rhodium to create and exquisite pen. No detail has been spared, from the custom finial to the cap band sandwiched between rhodium, Irish Bog Oak is shown here in all its glory. Also, this pen comes with 2 filling options, a standard international ink cartridge and an ink converter to use with your choice of bottled inks. The Bock nib fitted is the best of German craftsmanship and provides a smooth writing experience.
This pen is beautiful ! This bog oak is a deep , nearly black color just like I had wanted. I chose the bock nib addition and I am thrilled. I prefer a 1.1 and Steven customized this pen with it for me. Came with nicely made Wooden pen box, a tin for inks, a convertor, a standard nib, and a lovely hand written note.
It is always a pleasure opening up the items I have ordered from Bog and Brass when they arrive in the post. I will definitely be buying from this shop again in the future.
There are no reviews yet.