Life is too short to use an ugly pen
What makes this fountain pen so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland and locally sourced wood.
- Sleek gunmetal components to match the aesthetic of the wood and fitted with a Bock nib.
- Personalized with a name to make a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine.
- Also comes packaged in a wooden flip presentation box.
Luxurious Laburnum fountain pen
Laburnum sometimes called golden chain or golden rain is a genus of two species of small trees in the subfamily Faboideae of the pea family Fabaceae. The species are Laburnum anagyroides—common laburnum and Laburnum alpinum—alpine laburnum.
Laburnum has historically been used for cabinetmaking and inlay, as well as for musical instruments. In addition to such wind instruments as recorders and flutes, it was a popular wood for Great Highland Bagpipes.
The heart-wood of a laburnum may be used as a substitute for ebony or rosewood. It is very hard and a dark chocolate brown, with butter-yellow sapwood. Also, this pen comes with 2 filling options, a standard international ink cartridge and an ink converter to use with your choice of bottled inks. The Bock nib fitted is the best of German craftsmanship and provides a smooth writing experience.