Life is too short to use an ugly pen
What makes this pen so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland.
- Information sheet about the history of the Irish Bog Oak wood and its creation.
- 303 grade steel components and fitted with a Bock nib.
- Personalized with a name to make a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine.
- Packaged in a wooden flip presentation box.
This pen is beautiful ! This bog oak is a deep , nearly black color just like I had wanted. I chose the bock nib addition and I am thrilled. I prefer a 1.1 and Steven customized this pen with it for me. Came with nicely made Wooden pen box, a tin for inks, a convertor, a standard nib, and a lovely hand written note.
It is always a pleasure opening up the items I have ordered from Bog and Brass when they arrive in the post. I will definitely be buying from this shop again in the future.