Life is too short to use an ugly pencil
What makes this mechanical pencil so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland, so the materials are sourced locally.
- Information sheet about the history of the Irish Bog Oak wood and its creation over time in the ground.
- Quality German click mechanism, so it is guaranteed to give years of hassle free use.
- Personalized with a name to make a wonderful gift.
- Also exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine.
- In addition, it comes packaged in a 100% recyclable or wooden flip presentation box.
Mechanical pencils - the best pencils for writing and drawing
This custom pencil is fitted with a German mechanical pencil mechanism, so you can be assured of long lasting use. Pencil lead sizes available are 0.5mm and 0.7mm. This retractable pencil is perfectly balanced so that it doesn’t become uncomfortable during long writing and drawing sessions.
0.5mm or 0.7mm, which is best for you?
This is really personal preference, but some people look at it like this.
In general, if it’s for school writing, use 0.5mm or 0.7mm leads, depending on which you prefer. The 0.7mm leads are thicker, so it’s better for people who tend to press hard on the pencil when writing. For drawing, use 0.5mm leads, because they’re more precise than the 0.7mm leads.