5 year wedding anniversary ideas
What makes this pen so special? Let me tell you.
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland so each pen is unique.
- Celtic designs engraved on the top of the pen.
- Also Information sheet about the history of the wood or C.O.A. (Olive wood)
- Personalized with a name which makes this a wonderful gift.
- In addition our pens have been exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine.
- Finally it comes packaged in either a 100% recyclable or wooden flip presentation box.
Celtic wooden pen
Here are a few reasons why this pen will make the ideal gift. Firstly, the beautiful Celtic scroll work on the upper band and finial. Secondly, It is made from Irish bog oak which is between 4000 and 6000 years old. Thirdly, handmade Irish gifts are always well received. Moreover, wood is the 5th anniversary gift to give to your loved one.
Celtic stationery is always popular and combined with the historic Irish wood makes this pen a unique piece. A 5th wedding anniversary is celebrated by wood, and what better way to celebrate that than with something which is both beautiful, and practical.
What is a Celtic knot?
In Celtic Artwork, Celtic knots are a collection of overlapping knots which have no clear start or end.
They knots started to appear in Celtic Artwork in the second half of the 5th Century however Celtic spirals appeared much earlier, as early as 600 BC.