Life is too short to use an ugly pen
What makes this pen so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland and locally sourced wood.
- Rugged and industrial pewter components frame this unique piece of wood.
- Personalized with a name to make a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine.
- Also comes packaged in a wooden flip presentation box made from Maple and rosewood.
Birdseye Maple pen
Birdseye maple is a rare and mysterious characteristic found in hard maple. There have been theories as to how Birdseye maple forms, but no scientific evidence has been presented to verify the true roots of its existence. The one-of-a-kind figure is sought after in all cultures by a multitude of woodworkers, craftsmen, and artists. Birdseye maple is excellent for custom pool cues, musical instruments, furniture, and small items such as jewelry boxes due to its unique and amazing figure.