Life is too short to use an ugly razor
What makes this safety razor so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland.
- Information sheet about the history of the wood or C.O.A. (Olive wood)
- Quality materials sourced from the best local suppliers.
- Personalized with a name so it makes a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in GQ magazine 3 times.
What is DE shaving?
While each shaving style has a place, the dominant shaving method – the cartridge razor – has become so big almost purely out of the drive behind the marketing and technology of the product rather than the performance. For a more in depth look, check out this link
BETHLEHEM OLIVE WOOD
Bethlehem olive wood is a material from which many religious, historical, and artistic articles are made. Using the old, unproductive trees an essential process for a healthier growth for the trees and to generate environmental stability. No Tree was damaged or destroyed in the process of harvesting this wood.
Olive Trees grow in many parts of the Holy Land, but the richness and textures of the Bethlehem olive wood are not matched. One of the reasons for that is due to the fact that the oldest olive trees in Holy Land are located in the city of Bethlehem and the older the olive tree is the more grains and textures you will find in her wood.