What makes these cufflinks so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland.
- Information sheet about Bethlehem Olive wood.
- The wood is between 4000-6000 years old.
- 14mm in diameter, chrome.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine.
- Packaged in a 100% recyclable presentation box.
***Bethlehem Olive wood***
Bethlehem olive wood is a material from which mainly religious, historical, and artistic articles are made, using the prunes of young olive trees, and the sprouts from the trunks of the old, unproductive trees an essential process for a healthier growth for the trees and to generate environmental stability. No Tree was damaged or destroyed in the process of harvesting the wood.
Olive Trees grow in many parts of the Holy Land but the richness and textures of the Bethlehem olive wood are not matched. One of the reasons for that is due to the fact that the oldest olive trees in Holy Land are located in the city of Bethlehem and the older the olive tree is the more grains and textures you will find in her wood.