Life is too short to use an ugly pencil
What makes this Olive wood pencil so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland. So each pen can be customized to the individual.
- Celtic designs engraved on the top of the pen, and the band below clip.
- Information sheet about the history of the wood and a C.O.A. (Olive wood), so the recipient knows more about this special gift.
- Quality materials sourced from the best suppliers.
- Personalized with a name so it makes a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine.
- Packaged in a 100% recyclable or wooden flip presentation box.
Olive wood mechanical pencil
Bethlehem olive wood is a material from which many religious, historical, and artistic articles are made. Using the old, unproductive trees an essential process for a healthier growth for the trees and to generate environmental stability. No Tree was damaged or destroyed in the process of harvesting this wood.
Olive Trees grow in many parts of the Holy Land, but the richness and textures of the Bethlehem olive wood are not matched. One of the reasons for that is due to the fact that the oldest olive trees in Holy Land are located in the city of Bethlehem and the older the olive tree is the more grains and textures you will find in her wood.
0.5mm or 0.7mm, which is best for you?
This is really personal preference, but some people look at it like this.
In general, if it’s for school writing, use 0.5mm or 0.7mm leads, depending on which you prefer. The 0.7mm leads are thicker, so it’s better for people who tend to press hard on the pencil when writing. For drawing, use 0.5mm leads, because they’re more precise than the 0.7mm leads.