Life is too short to use an ugly pencil
What makes this mechanical pencil so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland, so all materials are sourced locally.
- Antique copper and pewter options.
- Information sheet about the history of the Irish Bog Oak wood and also its creation.
- Quality materials sourced from the best suppliers.
- Personalized with a name to make a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine and maxim.
- Also packaged in a 100% recyclable or wooden flip presentation box.
Copper mechanical pencil
This beautiful Antique copper mechanical is made using Irish bog oak which is 4000 – 6000 years old so you will hold in your hand a piece of Irish history. Also you have the option of having a name engraved to make it the perfect gift.
0.5mm or 0.7mm, which is best for you?
This is really personal preference, but some people look at it like this.
In general, if it’s for school writing, use 0.5mm or 0.7mm leads, depending on which you prefer. The 0.7mm leads are thicker, so it’s better for people who tend to press hard on the pencil when writing. For drawing, use 0.5mm leads, because they’re more precise than the 0.7mm leads.
Claire Watson (verified owner) –
I received my Irish Bog Oak & Pewter propelling pencil in its beautiful Maple & Rosewood flip box today. I nearly cried when I opened the box; this is not just a pencil it is an absolute work of art. The photos on Stephen’s website just don’t do its beauty justice. If you love writing this propelling pencil is for you, and it would also make the most stunning gift. I am aiming for the hat trick of pencil, ball point and fountain pen 😍🍀