Life is too short to use an ugly pen
What makes this pen so special?
- Custom and handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland.
- Information sheet about the history of the Irish Bog Oak wood and also its creation.
- Antique brass scrollwork on the cap and body of the pen.
- Personalized with a name so you can make it a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine as well as maxim.
- Also comes packaged in a 100% recyclable or wooden flip presentation box.
Celtic fountain pen
If you are looking for a pen that embodies Irish history then look no further. This fountain pen is made from Irish Bog Oak which is approx 4000 – 6000 years old, also it is decorated with the traditional Irish Celtic designs throughout. The pen comes with a cartridge to get you started out of the box, but also comes with a cartridge converter so that you can use bottled inks. Combine this with the solid wooden case that it comes in and you have a perfect gift for many occasions.
Love this pen, writing only good thoughts.
Gorgeous pen and incredibly fast shipping!
There are no reviews yet.