Life is too short to use an ugly pen
What makes this pen so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland, and the wood is locally sourced.
- Information sheet about the history of the Irish Bog Oak wood and its creation.
- Antique brass scrollwork throughout.
- Personalized with a name, so it makes a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine and maxim.
- Also comes packaged in a 100% recyclable or wooden flip presentation box.
Celtic scrollwork pen
Celtic designs have long been a part of Irish history, and this is something that we are proud to share with the world. The pen is completed using a piece of the unique Irish bog Oak. This wood is approx 4000 – 6000 years old, and an information sheet will accompany your new pen. Also, you have the option of personalizing your pen with a name to make it that bit more special.