Life is too short to use an ugly pen
What makes this pen so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland and locally sourced wood.
- Rugged and industrial pewter components frame this unique piece of wood.
- Personalized with a name to make a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine.
- Also comes packaged in a wooden flip presentation box made from Maple and rosewood.
Laburnum wood pen
Laburnum wood – newly cut heartwood is bright yellow with a greenish tint, darkening on exposure to golden-brown and then to deep brown. The thin, almost white sapwood is separable from the heartwood. It is generally straight- grained, with a fairly fine texture and a glossy surface. It has a growth-ring figure when flat sawn, and a decorative fleck when quarter sawn.
This pen is beautiful ! This bog oak is a deep , nearly black color just like I had wanted. I chose the bock nib addition and I am thrilled. I prefer a 1.1 and Steven customized this pen with it for me. Came with nicely made Wooden pen box, a tin for inks, a convertor, a standard nib, and a lovely hand written note.
It is always a pleasure opening up the items I have ordered from Bog and Brass when they arrive in the post. I will definitely be buying from this shop again in the future.
There are no reviews yet.