Life is too short to use an ugly pen
What makes this pen so special?
- Handcrafted by the artisan in Donegal Ireland and locally sourced wood.
- Rugged and industrial pewter components frame this unique piece of wood.
- Personalized with a name to make a wonderful gift.
- Exclusively featured in House of Coco magazine.
- Also comes packaged in a wooden flip presentation box made from Maple and rosewood.
Laburnum wood pen
Laburnum wood – newly cut heartwood is bright yellow with a greenish tint, darkening on exposure to golden-brown and then to deep brown. The thin, almost white sapwood is separable from the heartwood. It is generally straight- grained, with a fairly fine texture and a glossy surface. It has a growth-ring figure when flat sawn, and a decorative fleck when quarter sawn.